IAF INVITES APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF VENDORS
Thursday, 18 Nov, 2010
INDIAN AIR FORCE INVITES
APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF VENDORS
1. The Chief of Air Staff on behalf of the President of India, invites applications from reputed Manufacturers for the following stores:-
(a) Premium Fabrics. Manufacturers of Polyester Cotton, Polyester Viscose, 2 X 2 Twill Weave Polyester Viscose and Poly Wool and 2 X2 Twill Weave Angola Fabric.
(b) Garments/Made –up Articles. Sleeping Bags, Pillow Covers, Raincoats with integrated Hood & Trouser, Kit Bags, Flame Retardant Mosquito nets, Towels, Durries, Bed Sheet, Cloth for Pagree, Cravates, Cotton Gloves, Leather Jackets and Ties. Stitching of uniforms and overalls. Firms applying for supply of Bed Sheet, Pillow cover and Towels need to possess in –house facilities of weaving and processing.
(c) Hosiery. Vests, Briefs, T- Shirts and Socks. Firms applying for supply of this category of stores need to possess in- house facilities of weaving/knitting and processing.
(d) Woolens/Knitwear. Manufacturers of Vests/Drawers Woollen Rayon, Woollen Gloves, Jersey Pullovers, Cap Balaclava, Cap Beret, Woollen Socks, Blanket Air Force Blue and Blanket Hospital Brick Red.
(e) Footwear. Shoes leather Black DMS and Stuck on sole, Boot DMS, Shoes Canvas White/Brown/Blue Oil Resistant, Boot Rubber, Hospital Slipper, sports shoes and Boot high Ankle with leather sole.
(f) Utensils Stainless. Steel Flask, Water Bottle Plastic, Mug Stainless Steel, Tray Compartmental Stainless Steel (Thali), Fork Stainless Steel and Knife Stainless Steel.
(g) Accoutrements. All types of Caps, Arms Eagles, Badges, Ranks, Belt Nylon, Webbing and Goggles Protective. The print of arms eagles and badges should be computer generated
(h) Miscellaneous items. Modern non-cotton, Pillows (Polyfill), HDPE Sand Bags Water Bottle Plastic with cover, Field Tables, Chairs and Field Coats.
2. Interested vendors having manufacturing facilities may apply on their letter heads along with following details:-
(a) Complete address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Mailing address of both office and factory/works.
(b) Year of Establishment/Incorporation.
(c) Category of Industry Large/Medium/Small.
(d) Copy of Certificate of registration with Directorate of Industries of the state/DGQA/OFs/DGS&D/NSIC etc.
(e) Copies of CST/SST/VAT.
(f) Details of products/services for which registration is required.
(g) Complete list of machinery and testing facilities.
3. Applications are to be addressed to “Directorate of Quality Assurance Services (Aero), Air Headquarter, West Block – VI, RK Puram, New Delhi – 1100066. Telephone No. 011-23060231 Extn 21125256 & 21126254. Envelopes are to be boldly superscripted “APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION AS MANUFACTURERS”. Firms having in-house manufacturing and testing facilities only need apply. Firms already registered with this directorate need not apply afresh.
4. On preliminary scrutiny, vendors will be short listed for detail verification of capacity, financial position, location, facilities, quality system etc by Air Headquarter team. Only those vendors who satisfy IAF’s criteria will be registered as approved vendors. Vendors who qualify for registration will be required to submit samples of such items as per IAF specifications, when called for by the IAF, prior to being awarded registration.
5. The Chief of Air Staff or officer/authority acting on his behalf reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.